How do job seekers use social media?
JOB VACANCY (1 POST)
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) works on three pillars of Teaching, Research and consultation or/and public service. The university provides professional advice and/or services to the community in order to improve health of the population. The University, through the Institute of Traditional Medicine, has a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) unit that is used for R&D as well as incubation of herbal remedies for commercialization. The institute is looking for a qualified candidate to undertake tasks in the Herbal medicines dispensing unit.
ASSISTANT NURSE / CLINICAL ASSISTANT
Salary scale: POSS I.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of Certificate in Nursing/certificate in Clinical Medicine from NACTE.
- Must be registered by the respective Professional Board.
- A working experience in herbal medicines will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate
- Provide counseling to the clients before dispensing herbal medicines.
- Keep records of clients visiting at ITM for consultation and/or purchase of herbal medicines Give health education to clients.
- Sell herbal medicines and keep sell records
- Maintains and updates inventory of herbal medicines in the dispensing unit.
- Performs any other Duties and Responsibilities within the scope of practice as assigned by the Head of section.
- On contract, Renewable after two (2) years
- The application package including current resume (CV), copies of certificates should be sent to:
Institute of Traditional Medicine,Muhimbili university of Health and Allied SciencesBox 65001Dar es SalaamEmail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted Individuals will be notified to attend the interview at MUHAS
Application deadline: 31st December 2021