How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
assistance publisher manager jobs at caliber logistics, caliber first group jobs opportunity, nafasi za kazi caliber first group, ajira caliber first group limeted, caliber first group limited (cfgl), caliber first group limited
JOB TITLE: JOB ADVERT: ASSISTANT Publisher Manager (Immediately)
JOB LOCATION: Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Company Name: Caliber Publishers
Caliber Publishers deals with printing services of all promotional items. Its services cut across Embroidery, digital printing, Offset printing, large format printing among others. It has been in operations since 2017, and is growing its market shares and Customers accordingly.
Caliber Publishers seeks an assistant publisher manager; he/she is role will be to assist oversee the entire publishing process. You are to ensure the team beneath you work appropriately to the desired effects. You need to have impeccable leadership and quick learning abilities. The team under you needs to meet production schedules and always delivers before time (one-day policy).
- Assisting in Managing multiple projects at different stages of completion through a master production schedule.
- Ensure the sales teamwork accordingly are reports daily to the HOD
- Assist HOD in strategizing and leading the entire team for effective results
- Tracks best performing products and advise for business growth
- Assist in preparing right quotations, cost analysis, follow ups, market growths and closing of deals with minimum time
- Develop and implement new publisher’s initiatives, strategies and programs to capture and mobilize key business routes to include designers, publishers, event coordinators among
- Ensure that Quality is priority and excellence in our services is our
- Build strategic relationship and partner with key industry players, agencies and
- Assist HOD in planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments among others
- Research competitors by identifying and evaluating products/services, characteristics, market share, pricing, and marketing strategy and act accordingly to win the market.
- Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating procedures
- Ensure all the advertising platforms (Social medias) and all updated and live with relevant
Education and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy production office
- Completion of a course in design and printing or similar would be
- Bi-lingual – English and Swahili language if possible and MUST be a Tanzanian national
- The ability to read and understand instructional
- Being able to operate Plotter Machine and Large Format Machine will be an added
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent administrative abilities and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and availability when needed and working after hours.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please send your CV’s and Cover Letter to this email address: [email protected]
Due date is 09th November 2021 at 05:30 pm.