How do job seekers use social media?
bank branch manager jobs near kigamboni, bank branch manager jobs near dar es salaam, bank branch manager responsibilities, branch manager bank salary, bank branch manager jobs near me, amana bank job vacancies 2021, kcb bank tanzania, ajira amana bank, amana bank job vacancies 2021, mikopo ya amana bank, ajira amana bank, amana bank tanzania, jinsi ya kufungua account amana bank, amana bank zanzibar, amana bank head office dar es salaam, akaunti za amana bank
POSITION: Branch Manager
• Branch management in terms of operations, staff development and maximizing business opportunities to meet business goals as set by the bank while complying
with Bank’s policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Grow customer base, deposits, financing book and profitability as per set targets.• Ensure Liquidity position of the branch is maintained through advance planning at minimal cost.• Monitor and control branch costs.• Ensure branch compliance to the existing banking regulations.• Adherence to KYC and AML norms at all times.• Ensure branch compliance to policies and procedures of the bank.• Ensure low risk and audit rating for the branch.• Coach team members to proactively maximize opportunities and provide customers with exceptional services.• Motivate staff to achieve branch goals.• Chairperson to the Branch Management Financing Committee.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge on branch banking operations.• Comprehensive knowledge on sharia bank products and services.• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.• Ability to mentor and lead a team.• Ability to maximize utilization of resources.• Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions.• Excellent written and communication skills.• Excellent Relationship Management skills.• Customer service oriented.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
• Minimum of 7years of working experience in banking with intense background in Branch Management.
Deadline for submission of application is Friday, 24th December 2021.
All applications (Application letter, Resume, and copy of certificates) should be sent through [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.