How do job seekers use social media?
- Achieve profitability targets through revenue maximisation and prudent cost management.
- Grow and monitor branch’s liability and asset portfolios to achieve business targets;
- Grow the customer base, ensure retention of existing customers through high level of customer satisfaction and cross selling;
- Overall management of the branch through efficient utilization of resources.
- Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards.
- Ensure compliance to Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework.
- Motivate, coach and develop a high performing team
- Drive the day’s business through facilitation of staff briefs (Morning Briefs, SSP, Branch meetings).
- Review reports (Force pay, Suspense accounts, Trial Balance, Accounts opened and closed).
- Credit Appraisal/ Recommendations.
- Customer business visits,
- Customer service and attending to customer issues.
- Review and resolve customer complaints.
- Staff administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institution or its equivalent is required
- Master’s degree in business related subjects is an added advantage
- Professional qualifications such as CPA (T), ACCA is essential
- Minimum 6 years of experience