How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Who We Are
AzamPay is specialized in the development of end-to-end online payment management solutions for companies operating in East Africa.
Our range of digital solutions and services are carefully designed not only to streamline your payment and collection processes, but to also allow easy integration with your current Accounting or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems thus leaving you time to focus on your customers.
AzamPay offers bespoke solutions that guarantee optimal business performance and efficiency whether you are transacting locally, regionally, or internationally. We strive to consistently improve our products to better meet the needs of a dynamic East African payments environment.
As an AzamPay client, you will be able to leverage your presence across East Africa and extend your services regionally. Remember, we endeavour to follow you throughout your business adventure!
Call Center Operations Manager
1. Responsible for sets goals
2. Monitors Challenges
3. Coaches and Motivates Call Center team memberto deliver exceptional customer service
- Degree in Bussiness Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or any other relevant fiels is required(or equivalent).
- Certification may include certified call center Manager, Certified workforce Management Professional or Certified Contact Center Supervisor
- 6 years experience in Customer experiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong managemnet, leadership and motivational skills
- Advanced conflict resolution skills
Mode of Application
All application should be sent to the email [email protected]
Deadline for the application is 26 December 2021