How do job seekers use social media?
1. Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the Clinic including:
i) Management of Opportunistic Infectionsii) Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) eligibilityiii) Initiating patients on ARTiv) Managing complications of ARTv) Initiation and monitoring of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
2. Providing consultation to HIV-positive patients on the wards as requested.
3. Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for Monitoring
and evaluation within the Clinic.
4. Participating in Clinic Team Meetings and assisting the site manager with strategic planning for the Clinic.
5. Performing any other duty as assigned by the site manager
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution;
2. At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services.
3. Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
4. Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication.
5. Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet.
6. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
7. Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager,MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected].
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.