How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
1. Providing KVP friendly services client centered approach.2. Working with peer educators in creating awareness and education on the existence ofidentification services and preventive services.3. Ensuring all HIV testing services is performed according to national HIV testingalgorithm.4. Providing ongoing counselling with psychosocial support and testing while maintainingconfidentiality and patient rights.5. Compiling and submit all report on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly report to HTSfocal and MDH supervisors.6. Monitoring the quality of test kits by the use of suitable control materials, sample fromlaboratory department7. Ensuring safe storage of CBHTS related items and prepare all the necessary consumablesfor undertaking CBHTS activities on time.8. Keeping accurate CBHTS record.9. Working with team members to monitor Quality improvement plans with regards to theestablished performance targets or indicators.10. Working with Data Officers for Data entry of new identified clients into the CTC2database.11. Providing health education on importance of clinic adherence to the clients and treatmentsupporter.12. Participating in outreach and campaigning in reaching targeted population for testing andprep services.13. Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase CBHTS efficiency.14. Bringing up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system for providingservices to KVP.15. Performing any other duties as assigned by a Supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Diploma in Medicine, Nursing or other related health field.
2. Must have a valid license of practice (Certificate for HIV testing is an added advantage).
3. At least three (3) years’ experience in working in the community HIV Programs
4. Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects
5. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
6. Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager,MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected].
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.