How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
• Lead team members in accordance with the CCBA Procurement management principles to support the organisation’s overall leadership focus on procurement excellence, performance and talent management, values, management and self-management practices.
• Manage and coach direct reports.• Implement strategies and controls for risk and contingency management related to content management and escalate if required.• Support Procurement Manager to optimize and improve the processes and activities of the Procurement Department.• Support execution of the Procurement country yearly action plan to improve the Procurement Function at country level, and monitor and control savings plan in the country.
• Identify and advise customer on possible sourcing change (supplier/specification) to more optimum cost efficient alternative.
• Ensure potential suppliers based on local market insights / through simple Request for Information are identified.• Ensure compliance to processes for requesting supplier quotes, related analysis and the execution of negotiations (if commercially viable) are followed.• Ensure that Suppliers are allocated in accordance with the defined sourcing strategy in the category.• Ensure the processing of purchase orders are done in accordance with Procurement Policy.• Ensure Purchases Orders are expedited and followed-up, ensure Procurement related client/supplier follow up questions are resolved and that Purchase Orders are updated accordingly.
• Ensure that standard naming conventions and correct material group assignment is complied with.
• Ensure that Systems compliances measures are adhered to.• Ensure transactional conditions are accurate and valid• Perform regular reviews for repetitive Purchasing for transfer to category specialists• Continuously identify opportunities for automation and additions to Contract.
• Provides a high quality contract management service to the internal client.
• Set up and maintain contracts for assigned categories and vendors, assuring high quality and up to date content, in line with company relevant policies, legislation, naming conventions and service level agreements (e.g. execution of new vendor set up, catalogue release).• Maintain the procurement User Portal content and category cards.• Provide quality content management service to internal clients (e.g. facilitating the set up and editing of content).• Ensure all Master Data on ERP is standardised, implemented and aligned to Strategically Sourced Categories (Material Groups), ensuring rationalisation of material master duplicates.
• Support the internal customer by establishing content, ensuring relevancy and integrity of contract and or catalogue content and ensuring that service level agreements and service obligations towards internal clients are met (e.g. content management, terms & conditions check).
• Interface with relevant Procurement Teams, internal stakeholders, project teams and suppliers to improve master data accuracy.• Connect with suppliers to ensure accuracy of vendor and material master data.• Proactively follow-up with Category Specialists to identify possible content updates to improve service experience of internal clients.
- Minimum requirement: Bachelors Degree in Procurement and Supply Management.
- Certified membership of Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage
- 5+ years of procurement experience in operational procurement and 3+ years in a leadership position in a variety of Procurement roles in a FMCG environment.
- In depth knowledge of procurement, preferably working in an international environment will be a benefit.
• Master Data Management
• Compliance, Governance and Ethics.• Stakeholder relationship management.• Networking, Influencing, Negotiating and Communication Skills.• Operational and Process excellence.• Active engagement.• Inspirational Leadership.• Team management and development.• Proactive Coach and Mentor.