country manager jobs vacancy at dorco ltd tanzania december 2021, country manager jobs dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi dorco ltd, ajira mpya dorco tanzania, dorco tanzania jobs opportunnity, jobs vacancy at dorco tanzania
About DORCO ltd
DORCO, as a leading company in the Korean razor, razor blade, kitchen knives and stationery cutters, has been manufacturing and exporting the highest quality of the blades for over 65 years.
DORCO is an expert in razor innovation, providing millions of customers in over 130 countries worldwide with premium shaving products. DORCO has gained 15% of the US market in just 4 years and are confident in claiming to be among the world’s best.
We have a leading brand “PACE” in the razor category. Furthermore, over 1,200 different SKU’s in razors, blades, double edge blades, many different kinds of kitchen knives and stationery cutters are being offered under “DORCO” brands and Private Label lines.
About the job
DORCO is now looking for a dynamic Country Sales Manager to develop and implement a sales strategy, driving the sales force to make a strong impact on the Tanzania market.
This is a significant senior position which requires an experienced FMCG professional to act as Country Sales Manager and have full handling of the company’s sales strategy. This person needs to be a high performer who is able to analyze all reported data and identify business development opportunities while aligning with DORCO strategy in the Tanzania market.
CORE WORK ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Build the company’s brand in Tanzania market.
• Responsible for the design, review, and maintenance of excellent route to market strategy which delivers an effective and efficient return for the company through the country distributor.
• Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for each market in support of business objectives.
• Maintain/expand customer base by counseling distributor sales representatives: building and maintaining rapport with key customers, identifying new customer opportunities.
• Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes: surveying consumer needs and trends, tracking competitors.
• Devises advertising and promotional plans involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
• Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
• Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Continually assess company progress, sales, and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters.
- University graduate (Bachelor in business subject related)
- Business acumen, 10+ years of experience in the FMCG industry (in sales, marketing or finance)
- Familiar with the country or region (seek for a local, regional player)
- Good understanding of marketing knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for details, excellent communication, negotiation and team management skills
- Market specialist in areas of Tanzania (i.e. continentalism, the national trait)
- Computer skill proficiency: MS PPT, Excel, Word
- Fluent in English (Africans speaker is desirable)
PREFERRED PROFILE AND SKILLS
- Self-initiated with a high tolerance for ambiguity and ability to create structure (ability to work in a team in an agile setting)
- Self-driven, suitable to work as a team with a positive mind
- Hands-on experience in data visualizations (incl. creating/ viewing reports), presentation, analytical, and planning skills are a must
- Open-minded enough to understand cultural differences and adapt to the new cultures