How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
jassie and company limited, crusher manager job vacancy tanzania 2021, jasco jobs tanzania 2021, jasco jobs tanzania december 2021,crusher manager job vacancy tanzania december 2021, crusher manager job vacancy mwanza 2021, crusher manager job vacancy mwanza tanzania,
Job Description and requirements.
Position: Crusher Manager
Place of Work: Mwanza
Application deadline: 07-01-2022
Business / Employer name: JASSIE AND CO LTD
Company Industry: Construction
Job Level: Management level
Work Type: Full Time
Education Qualification: BSc. In business administration, management, Administration.
Minimum Qualification: experience in construction.
Years of Experience: 2 years
Number of Positions: 1
We are looking for a committed candidate to fill the post of a crusher Manager in one of our Mwanza region construction projects.
The ideally person shall be required to focus their efforts on one specific project, which is likely to have a tight deadline.
Responsibilities involved include;
- Understanding what needs to be achieved by gathering project’s requirements, hindrances, manpower requirements, and any other relevant information so as to smoothen construction operations.
- Supervising a crusher site.
- Meet with clients, consultants and various stakeholders in order to ascertain the overall objectives of the project.
- Identify the nitty-gritty aspects of the project by involving the construction team at site (i.e. road engineers, drainage engineer, materials engineer, environment experts, safety officers, etc.)
- Drawing up extensive project plans, schedules and deadlines for each individual activity of the project using MS Project
- Preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports, reviewing project drawings and plans, attending site meetings and preparation of payment certificates.
- Liaising with potential suppliers and getting involved with the direct man-management side of the project.
- Monitoring costs and progress of the project with an ultimate aim of completing the project on time and at cost.
- Performing frequent site visits to offer leadership and creative problem solving skills.
- Significant skills required: technical competence, strong numeracy and IT skills, excellent communication and team working skills, ability to work to budgets and deadlines, knowledge of relevant legislation.
Human Resources Manager,
Jassie and Company Limited,
Plot No: 1 Block “C” Ilemela Industrial Area road,
P O. Box 1810,
Mwanza – Tanzania.
Interested applicants should sent their application to the email: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 7 January 2022.