How do job seekers use social media?
1. Entering quickly and accurately clinical, laboratory, tracking or other forms into databaseunder the monitoring of District Data Coordinator, Data Supervisor and reporting to theSite Manager.2. Producing, reviewing and sharing as per agreed schedule weekly, monthly and quarterlyreports for various program areas such as HTS, index testing, enhanced PITC, PMTCTand TB/HIV.3. Routinely analyzing and producing lists of patients for follow up such as missingappointment, LTFU, Viral Load, etc.4. Facilitating simple data analysis and interpretation at the facility level to encourage datause for planning and decision making at the facility level.5. Communicating both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding forms withproblems.6. Monitoring various databases at the facility and communicate both verbally and in writingwith supervisors regarding database challenges.7. Reconciling differences between different databases by running queries, reviewingappropriate form and correcting all differences.8. Locating and review archived or filed forms if necessary.9. Attending data staff meetings at the specified times.10. Communicating both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements to data entryor data flow to supervisors.11. Performing other data tasks as assigned.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Diploma in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Statistics or Information and
Communication Technology (ICT) or related field.
2. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working as a data entry officer in the HIV/AIDS
3. Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
4. Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
5. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
6. Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager,MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected].
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.