How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
ngo driver jobs in tanzania, latest driving jobs in tanzania 2021, vip driver jobs, un driver jobs in tanzania 2020, driver jobs in dar es salaam, mabumbe driver jobs, tanesco driver jobs, mabumbe driver jobs 2021
Ref.No.JA.9/259/01-A/10 14th December, 2021
On behalf of The Institute of Construction Technology (ICoT)), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill one-year contract vacant posts mentioned below.
THE INSTITUTE OF CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
The Institute of Construction Technology (ICoT) is an Institute under the Ministry of Work and Transport (Works Sector) established on the 6th of February 2017, by the National Council for Technical Education with full registration as a Technical Education and Training Institution. ICoT aims to provide professional training in the construction industry using the state of art technology for sustainable and socioeconomic needs of Tanzania.
Position: Drivers (3 Post)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive ICoT vehicles skillfully;
- To maintain and keep up-to-date log-books;
- To adhere to Maintenance Schedules;
- To keep motor vehicle in good running conditions and report immediately faults and defects to Transport officer;
- To undertake minor repairs when necessary;
- To ensure that valid documents are obtained prior to commencing any journey;
- To ensure safety and cleanliness of the vehicle at all times;
- To take care of the vehicle assigned to him/her by carrying out standard checks;
- To report without delay any detected fault or defect on the motor vehicle;
- To perform messenger Duties and Responsibilities such as dispatching documents/ letters, collecting mail, photocopying of documents;
- To ensure safety and cleanliness of the vehicle at all times; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by superiors.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Secondary Education Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English
- Valid Driving License Class C or E and
- One-year Basic Driving Course plus driving experience of at least one year without causing accidents.
- Possession of Trade Test Grade II/Level II in Motor Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics is an added advantage.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE – AS PER GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALE
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective
- Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 27th December, 2021;
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT