nmb recruitment portal login, bank of tanzania jobs 2021, microfinance jobs in tanzania, bank jobs, nbc vacancies, normal job vacancy, bank careers tanzania, crdb bank job opportunity, walter reed tanzania jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi hospital binafsi 2021, nmb plc internet banking, nafasi za kazi njombe 2021, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi ludewa
Job Location: Head Office
To support the analysis, scoping of development needs, identify solutions, monitor and evaluate different learning solutions put in place.
Duration – One Year
- Work in a collaborative team environment and use proven instructional design methodologies to analyze learning needs; design and develop content; define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Work with subject matter experts to prepare and enhance learning materials according to NMB’s established frameworks of learning design.
- Create engaging learning course content with supporting media including audio, video, animations and graphics.
- Outline the concept for a course or curriculum, defining (needs for) the course medium, content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials, and complementary learning approaches.
- Apply adult learning principles to instructional design when creating and sourcing engaging and effective learning content.
- Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals, and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working collaboratively with ICT department to set and maintain security roles and access levels.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting intensive analysis, identifying critical control points, monitoring procedures, corrective actions related to e-learning utilization.
- Present in a classroom and online setting to ensure that Banking technical and soft trainings are completed in accordance with standards and regulations.
- Provide support, mentorship and train new and existing employees
- Proficiency with web development tools and e-learning technologies (Articulate storyline, Camtasia studio, Adobe captivate and Lectora inspire)
- Familiarity with XML, SCORM, video deployment, and file optimization techniques.
- Ability to develop interactive multimedia content such as video, audio, animations, text and graphics.
- HR Metrics and Reporting formats
- Monitoring, assessments and evaluation
- Business acumen
- Project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Coaching and presentation skills
- Organizational, Facilitation, Stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT Mediated Content Development, Multimedia Technologies and Animations or related.
- At least 1 year experience in HR practice/L &TD/Trainings or in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of instructional design principles and methods
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Windows based PC system, a range of software packages, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Experience in working with Learning Management Systems and SCORM.
Experience : 3.0 Year(s)
Job opening date : 17-Dec-2021
Job closing date : 31-Dec-2021