How do job seekers use social media?
first officer jobs at precision air december 2021, precision air services plc dar es salaam jobs vacancy at precision air services plc, nafasi za kazi precision air 2021, air ticketing jobs in tanzania, nauli za precision air, air tanzania internship 2021, precision air tanzania booking online, air tanzania jobs 2021, air tanzania cabin crew vacancy, precision air tanzania contacts
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast-growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: FIRST OFFICER – 6 POSTS
REPORTS TO: CHIEF PILOT
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
PURPOSE: To plan, supervise and execute company flights following legal and company policies and procedures for safe, efficient, and economic conduct of flights.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to the PIC during flight, and generally to the Chief Pilot.
- Shall be conversant with all rules and regulations governing the route of the intended flight.
- Participate in the planning and execution of company flights following legal and company policies and procedures to ensure safe, efficient, and economical operation.
- Will check contents of aircraft library, notes, fleet notices, or any other information that may affect their flight and inform the PIC accordingly.
- Unless an engineer is available, the first officer is responsible for checking the refueling of the aircraft, collecting fuel receipts, check uplifts of fuel and oil, and enter relevant details in their documents.
- The First Officer will assume command of the aircraft on instruction from the PIC or on the incapacitation of the PIC, and when in charge will assume responsibility for the safety of the aircraft
- To assist the PIC in maintaining a high standard of discipline, conduct, and personal appearance of the crew. As such, they must themselves be good examples.
- Volunteer such advice, information, and assistance to the Commander as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
- The prescribed instruments, radios, life jackets, first aid kits, and all necessary equipment are installed and serviceable.
- The aircraft is serviceable, and that the current certificate of maintenance/release is in force, and that the previously reported defects have been notified in the Technical Log as rectified or transferred to the defect log.
- The aircraft has been correctly loaded and that the load and balance sheet has been accurately completed in duplicate.
- That sufficient fuel and oil are carried for the flight including reserve specified by the company.
- That the performance of the aircraft is adequate for prevailing conditions.
- The route information, radio facilities, alternate airfield(s), danger and prohibited areas, and any other route information are available.
- That a meteorological forecast has been obtained to cover the route destination and alternate.
- In possession of Commercial Pilots license with rating on at least one fleet type
- Valid CPL with Instrument Rating,
- ATR 42/72 Rating is an added advantage
- Multi-Engine Land Rating and Appropriate Type ratings
- Level of Proficiency in the English Language
- Other Experience:
- English proficiency level 4
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good coordination and physical fitness.
- Team working
- Results focus
- Analytical and numerical
- Strategic Influencing/thinking
- High Integrity and honesty
- Building a results-oriented team
Closing Date: Not later than 28th December 2021
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head, Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam