How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
fleet officer jobs in tanzania, fleet manager jobs in tanzania, medical teams international jobs tanzania, medical teams international tanzania jobs 2021, medical teams tanzania, medical teams international tanzania tenders, medical teams international volunteer, medical teams international review, medical teams international tanzania salary scale, medical teams international tanzania office address
Responsible for overseeing MTI’s fleet of vehicles to ensure that fleet is efficiently utilized, maintained and accounted for. Provides technical supervision to Drivers.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of fleet management systems and policies in compliance with MTI and donor requirements
- Responsible for using Unit 4 ERP system to track and manage expenses in line with budget and ensuring resources are utilized efficiently and with integrity, paying special attention to fuel consumption and liaising with Finance and Operations departments to ensure availability of fuel funds to support field operations
- In liaison with Logistics Officer, ensure that timely vehicle movement plans are prepared according to MTI and donor policies and procedures to ensure the efficient movement of MTI assets, patients and personnel; share regularly with SMT and relevant MTI staff
- Maintain GPS tracking system, conduct field training and utilize tracking data for informed decision making.
- Participate in annual fleet management needs assessment and planning; assist in fleet lifecycle management from procurement to disposal
- Plan technical vehicle specification and maintenance schedules; monitor drivers to ensure regular inspection of fleet and contracted vehicles and maintenance/repair work in accordance with MTI and donor policies
- Conduct spot checks to physically verify MTI fleet assets and analyse management of assets; review condition reports for the purpose of insurance, sales and purchase
- Assist in the establishment and management of supply and maintenance contracts for MTI fleet workshops
- Prepare complete fleet management reports to MTI management for informed decision making
- Develop and implement in liaison with Logistics Procurement manager a training and development plan for fleet staff to improve skills, safety and security and efficient use of transport resources
- Works closely with security team to ensure that all vehicles are secure when not in use
- Supervise all Drivers and coordinate all movements of office-related activities
- Ensure direct reports have clear objectives, receive mentorship and participate in capacity building opportunities
- Conduct performance evaluations and enforce disciplinary procedures as per MTI policy
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS