How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
gender and youth advisor tanzania, gender and youth advisor pdf, t-marc tanzania jobs,t-marc tanzania
Reports to; Gender and Youth Manager.
Duty Station: Iringa, Njombe, Lindi, Ruvuma, Morogoro and Mtwara
The advisor for Social and Behaviour Change Communication Gender and Youth will contribute to social, and behaviour change for gender and youth programming across multiple C3HP initiatives.
Working closely C3HP project team, Local government and implementing partners the advisor will provide technical support in the implementation of HIV/TB integration activities with focus on gender and youth to ensure these issues are incorporated in the implementation of community activities such as IPC and Small group sessions.
The advisor will have experience developing tools and approaches in different cultural settings and designing linguistically appropriate interventions.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the development of SBCC approaches, materials and tools relying on innovative and agile methodologies.
- support implementation of gender and youth focused community activities in collaboration with key government partners, CSOs and other implementation partners.
- Represent the project in the meetings and workshops at regional and district level in such as coordination meetings, technical meeting, and regional SBCC working groups.
- Identify and work with implementing partners, NGOs, CBOs, communities, etc. to produce or adapt related job aids or promotional materials related to HIV/AIDS and TB programming.
- Contribute to documenting experiences, preparing reports, presentations, briefs, and articles for publication.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members to ensure necessary program planning, development, resource availability and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Contribute to timely and appropriate reporting.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree in public health, Health communications, Sociology, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating SBCC interventions, including a focus on gender and youth.
- Experience and ability to design of community based SBCC Interventions.
- Familiarity with principles and approaches in community mobilization and understanding of HIV/AIDS and TB programs.
- A Strong communicator with exceptional interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in multi-cultural teams and with technical and administrative staff and consultants.