How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
gender and youth manager pdf, gender and youth manager tanzania. gender and youth manager job description, gender and youth manager, t-marc tanzania jobs,t-marc tanzania
Position; Gender and Youth Manager
Reports to; Director of Programs
Duty Station: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
T-MARC Tanzania 2021 T-MARC Tanzania is a non-profit Tanzanian organization working to improve public health and promote social development. Our socially marketed products and behaviour change communication initiatives address pertinent health issues in family planning and reproductive health, child survival, water and sanitation, nutrition and communicable/non-communicable infections like malaria, HIV/AIDS, and cervical cancer
T-MARC is seeking for competent candidates to join C3HP HIV&TB Southern Program.
Working closely C3HP project team, Local government and implementing partners the Gender and Youth Manager will provide technical support in the implementation of HIV/TB integration activities with focus on gender and youth to ensure these issues are incorporated in the implementation of community activities. She/he is responsible for the overall supervision and directing the technical component of the project ensuring Gender and Youth is effectively executed in-line with programs expected results.
The candidate for this position must have an experience working in Tanzania in implementing social and behaviour change activities focusing on gender and youth HIV/AIDS and TB activities. This position requires the ability to work with multiple teams in the fied thus requiring a creative and strategic thinker comfortable working in an environment with multiple competing priorities. This position will require country travel up to 60%.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of workplans including annual works plans and budgets
- Ensure the participation of key gender and youth partners such as government, implementing partners and civil societies in the project activities
- Ensure routine monitoring and supervision of activities is conducted timely and feedback provided to the project to inform decisions
- Support the development of SBCC approaches, materials and tools relying on innovative and agile methodologies.
- Participate and contribute to the national level gender and youth activities with key stakeholders such as collaborative meetings, technical meeting meetings and national working groups.
- Work with the project team in coordinating and facilitation trainings
- Ensure that gender and youth materials such as job aids, training materials are available and CHWs are oriented
- Contribute to documenting experiences, preparing reports, presentations, briefs, and articles for publication.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members to ensure necessary program planning, development, resource availability and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Contribute to timely and appropriate reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, Health communications, Sociology, or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in designing, implementing and evaluating SBCC interventions, including a focus on HIV/AIDS, TB, gender and youth.
- Experience and ability to design of community based SBCC Interventions.
- Familiarity with principles and approaches in community mobilization and understanding of HIV/AIDS and TB programs.
- Strong communicator with exceptional interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills.