How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
The incumbent will be contact person to customers on banking solutions. Responsible for advising bank customers on financial related issues. He/she will handle customers in a professional manner.
- Always provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Have sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services
- Respond to all Customer inquiries in accordance to the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties.
- Advise customers on financial related issues.
- Ensure that records are correctly captured.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- C in Mathematics and English for O’level and A ‘level
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution
- Professional Qualifications is an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Business studies is an added advantage.