How do job seekers use social media?
The incumbent will be contact person to customers on banking solutions. Responsible for advising bank customers on financial related issues. He/she will handle customers in a professional manner.
- Always provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Have sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services
- Respond to all Customer inquiries in accordance to the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties.
- Advise customers on financial related issues.
- Ensure that records are correctly captured.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- C in Mathematics and English for O’level and A ‘level
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution
- Professional Qualifications is an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Business studies is an added advantage.