How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
fmc airport equipment, aviation gse equipment, jbt ground support equipment, aviation ground support, handling agent, aviation ground services, gse tools, fmc gse dnata dubai airport job vacancies, dnata jobs 2021, dnata driver jobs, nafasi za kazi dnata, ajira dnata 2021
About the Job
To manage all technical activities related to GSE to ensure that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance of equipment/vehicle is conducted in a timely manner and that the team is providing the best services and optimum support and services to the departments in line with dnata’s standards.
- Plans the distribution and allocation of resources to ensure that the area’s concerned processes and activity are completed within the time required for operations on shift.
- Promote dnata operational standards and safety culture to create a healthy and safe work environment.
- Lead the technical team to ensure dnata standards are followed, and safe working practices are strictly adhered to.
- Monitor and support the technical team on the day-to-day operations to ensure that work is completed efficiently and in compliance with procedures and service standards.
- Ensures smooth running and serviceability of the relevant support systems and/or equipment, and takes necessary steps in case of failure or breakdown.
- Ensures implementation of all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance to meet operational needs.
- Ensures that all materials and spare parts required for equipment maintenance and technical activities are available at all times.
- Ensures that all equipment meet the standard safety requirements thereby ensuring operational reliability and follow the general safety procedures in order to prevent personal injury or damage to equipment during maintenance and other technical activities.
- Responsible of communicating all technical related matters with original equipment manufacturer directly, whenever necessary.
- Ensures warranty claims are raised in a timely manner and followed up with manufacturers to avoid unnecessary costs by repairing GSE that is still under warranty.
- Keeps management advised of potential problem areas, recommends, and implements change as appropriate.
- Prepares data, trends, reports and updates on performance, mitigation plans and progress to support in management meetings.
- Provides weekly and monthly reports to key stakeholders on performance and KPIs.
- Performs other duties as reasonably expected.
Health & Safety
- Conducts safety briefings regularly at the beginning of the shift to ensure that all safety standards are known and adhered to.
- Ensure to report any hazards, incidents, injuries, ill-health or near miss through dnata corporate system.
- Development of departmental emergency response capabilities, and business continuity plans to support unplanned or potential events that may negatively impact business
Regulatory & Compliance
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Conducts reviews on practices, processes, policies, and training comply with the requirements of applicable legislative and industry requirements (Civil Aviation Authority, International Air Travel Association, International Civil Aviation Organisation), internal requirements, and customer requirements.