How do job seekers use social media?
1. Creating awareness and education on the existence of HIV Testing Services (HTS) i.e.educating clients on all aspects of HIV diseases and treatment management as well asbasic health lifestyles.2. Serving as liaison between clinicians/clinics, individuals screened and care centers.3. Providing counseling and testing while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights,provide psychosocial support and assist with referral and linkages.4. Assessing and document all referrals, make follow-up and report on referral outcomes.5. Monitor the quality (QA/QC) of test kits by control materials/samples from laboratorydepartment.6. Ensuring safe storage of HTS related items and to request/prepare all the necessaryconsumables for HTS services.7. Compiling and submit HTS reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly to HTScoordinators.8. Keeping accurate HTS and referral/linkage records (logbooks, registers, reports).9. Work with team member to monitor quality improvement plans with regards to theestablished performance targets/indicators.10. Ensuring HIV testing is performed according to the National HIV Testing algorithm.11. Participating fully in National EQA program for HIV rapid test.12. Performing any other duties that may be required by the clinical team.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Diploma in Medicine, Nursing or other related health field.
2. Must have a valid license of practice (Certificate for HIV testing is an added advantage).
3. At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services.
4. Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
5. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
6. Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager,MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected].
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.