Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
associate finance egpaf jobs 2021, administration officers egpaf jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi egpaf 2021, ajira egpaf 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania job vacancy, egpaf tanzania, egpaf jobs
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, EngenderHealth, D-tree International, and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV, TB, and FP services across each continuum.
Job Title: Informatics Officer
Immediate Supervisor: Senior Informatics Manager
The Informatics Officer is supervised by the Senior Informatics Manager and works under the leadership of the Director monitoring and Evaluation. Informatics Officer will have in-depth knowledge and skills in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Geographic Information Systems
- Applications development, including customization of existing open platforms available
- Working knowledge of programming languages for data capture, query, validation, visualization, and storage systems (e.g. SQL server, DAX, PHP, Java, etc.)
- Relational database design, data transfer, application inter-operability
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support EMR (CTC2) use in EGPAF-supported facilities, and develop and implement a quality assurance strategy to improve EMR data completeness and accuracy in all supported sites.
- Implement and maintain mHealth solutions to facilitate real-time data transmission and report sharing.
- Collaborate with end-users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management, access, use, and delivery.
- Capacitate EGPAF staff to adhere to standard operating procedures for data handling and documentation.
- Contribute to data quality through routine data validation exercises in the facilities at aggregate levels.
- Support data collection activities during the quarterly report collection period and through the preparation of data for the Data Analysis session.
- Contribute to EGPAF technical team member capacity in using data to describe program inputs , outputs, and outcomes.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Graduate with a degree in computer science or computer engineering, or other fields with experience in computer application developments, hardware, and software support.
- Three years of experience in data information systems, programming applications, database development, and management, etc.
- Demonstrated professional technical experience in the following:
Developing data entry forms, query, analytics, or visualization functions using at least two of the following: MS-access, SQL, Power BI (DAX), Excel, Epi-Info, Open Data Kit.
Programming in at least one of the following: Python,Integrating different data sources from/to different databases (DHIS, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle Open MRS framework) while addressing issues of data quality; database performance, optimization, data aggregation using PostgreSQL/SQL query scripts Experience with mobile phone (android) applications development
Experience using Azure and Rapid Pro.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong critical thinking, logical problem solving, and attentiveness to details .
- Ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 40% to the supported districts and health facilities
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resources Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through the given link.
Closing date: December 10, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.