How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Institute Of Judicial Administration Lushoto (Ija) | Call For Applications For Admissions Academic Year 2021/23 .
Call For Applications For Admissions Into Certificate And Diploma In Law Programme For Academic Year 2022/2023, joining instruction of ija www ija ac tz saris, waliochaguliwa ija 2022, ija lushoto website
The Institute of Judicial Administration Lushoto (IJA) is located in the serene environment with cool temperature of the Usambara mountains. IJA is the premier training institution of the Judiciary of Tanzania (JoT) dealing in legal research, consultancy, continuing judicial education and legal related matters. IJA has also been offering Diploma and Certificate in Law Programmes to the justice sector stakeholders and the general public since 2000.
IJA is currently inviting applications from qualified individuals for admission to Diploma and Basic Technician Certificate in Law Programmes for the Academic Year 2022/23.
DIPLOMA IN LAW (NTA LEVEL 5):
- Entry Qualifications:
- (a) Successful completion of Form Six (VI) or its equivalent with at least ONE (1) Principal Pass,
- ONE (1) Subsidiary in any relevant subject and having at least four passes in non-religious subjects in Form Four examination results.
- Entry Qualifications alternative:
- (b) Successful completion of Basic Technician Certificate in Law (NTA Level 4) from the Institute of Judicial Administration Lushoto or any other recognized institution whose results have been verified by NACTE
- having at least four passes in non religious subjects in Form Four examination results including English subject.
- Duration: Two Years
BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN LAW (NTA LEVEL 4):
- Entry Qualifications:
- Successful completion of Form IV or its equivalent with at least four passes in non religious subjects including English Language,
- Duration: One year
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Applicants may apply by filling an Application Form and send directly to the address below or submit to the Registrar’s office at IJA – Lushoto.
- The Application Form is available in IJA’s Website: www.ija.ac.tz and at the Registrar’s Office.
- All applicants must pay a non-refundable Application Fee of TShs. Ten Thousands (TShs.10,000/=) only directly to IJA’s Bank;
- Account Name: Institute of Judicial Administration
- Account Number: 41601100043 – NMB
- All applications must be accompanied with copies of academic certificates and original bank pay-in-slip. Any Application Form that is not accompanied with copies of certificates and bank-pay-in slip will not be processed.
- Applicants who have more than one academic certificate must submit those certificates to prove their eligibility for admission.
- Once applications are received, IJA will process and transmit them to the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) for verification.
- Publication of successful applicants will be advertised in IJA’s Website www.ija.ac.tz.
- The Fee structure is available in IJA’s Website www.ija.ac.tz.
INSTITUTE OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION LUSHOTO,
P.O. BOX 20,
LUSHOTO – TANZANIA.