How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Internal Auditor jobs, auditing jobs , Wakaguzi wa ndani, nafasi za kazi bugando 2021, jobs at bungando 2021, job vacancy at bugando 2021, medical jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi za afya,
INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
INTERNAL AUDITOR III – 1 POST
Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy from a recognized University/ Institution PLUS CPA (T), ACCA registered by NBAA in the Auditing or Accounting Field or equivalent qualification with at least three years working experience in a similar field in a reputable institution.
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing internal control and submitting recommendations to supervisor
- Executing audit programmes
- Ensuring that internal control systems are adequate to avert perpetration of frauds, misappropriation and embezzlements.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of managerial controls and implementation ofsystems policies and practice for the Institution
- Preparing internal audit programmes in accordance with generally accepted audit standards and international audit standards.
- Ensures compliance on tax issues as per Tanzania tax Laws and regulations
- Providing technical guidance and assistance to subordinates.
- Leading and direct in special checks and investigations.
- Monitoring audit work in order to ensure that works schedule are executed efficiently.
- Preparing progress reports of special audits carried out.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
iii. General Attributes:
- Adherence to professional ethics,
- Language proficiency in medium of instruction.
- Ability to communicate information, knowledge and skills to others,
- Computer literacy,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation,
- Ability to exercise initiative and be proactive and
- Motivation for innovation, further learning and continuing professional development.