How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
it intern job description, nafasi za internship 2021, internship opportunities 2021 tanzania, it internship in tanzania. internship in embassies in tanzania, internship 2021, bobland techniques jobs tanzania, bobland techniques jobs 2021, bobland techniques jobs, nafasi za internship 2021 dar es salaam, internship opportunities 2021 tanzania
Bobland Techniques is a startup in Arusha that offers a wide array of services such as professional web site design, web site maintenance, web hosting, web page templates, graphics design, , Search engine optimization, network solutions and other small business services such as logo and banner design. We also now offer Content Management Systems and content creation services , In addition to this we also now offer online and offline marketing services.
We are seeking for a self-directed & energetic IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor as we solve various clients problems.The Role will be Hybrid with work being done both remotely and at our premises or clients premises as per workload requirements.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be based within Arusha, Tanzania
- Preference will be given to those with their own Laptop
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to attend networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation available
Mode of Application
Send your Application Letter and CV ( Combined in one File ) to [email protected]
Note: Do not Send your Certificates at this stage, as they will only be required during the Interview process.
The Deadline for sending the applications is 15th of January 2022 at 23:59 TZ / EAT.