How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Holder of Diploma in Education, Home Economics, Community Development or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ institution
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
- To enforce students’ rules and regulations.
- To assist in answering questions from students, delegates and other visitors who may require certain information.
- To assist in supervising hall attendants.
- To assist in keeping and maintaining proper residence records
- To assist in ensuring security in and around halls of residence.
- To be an in-charge of all rooms, stores and common rooms in a hall of residence.
- To keep and maintain proper residence records
- To write reports on various events concerning residents of his/her area
Successful candidates will be offered competitive packages and benefits in accordance to their qualifications and experience as per CUHAS Scheme of Service.