How do job seekers use social media?
JVACEE is a joint venture company of Arab contractor and El-sewedy Electric, dealing with the scope of Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project in Stigler’s Gorge in Tanzania. It is expected to produce 2,115 MW of installed Capacity. We are looking for the below mentioned positions to be filled immediately.
Position Title: Supervisor – Commissioning 4 Posts
• Low Voltage & Control Panel Wiring and Termination.
• Line checking and meggering of the cable feeder by injecting 500VDC for LV cable and 5KV for MV cable to ensure that there is no insulation damage and no current leakage.
• Knowledge to read Electrical drawings (Single Line and Detail Circuit Drawings)
• Hands on experience to use Test Equipment like Multi meter. Insulation Tester (Megger) CT Analyzer Secondary, primary injection, timing, contact resistance and all testing device for transformers.
• Always follow the Commissioning guidelines, consider and perform all the safety precautions everywhere in the site for the safety of all including equipment.
Related work experience: 10_12Overall Experience: 12
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should channel their updated CV to [email protected]. Or visit our nearest branches at Kisaki-Morogoro or Mloka-Pwani.The deadline for submission is 25th December 2021.
Currently it seems like Movable Type is the preferred
blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?