How do job seekers use social media?
JVACEE is a joint venture company of Arab contractor and El-sewedy Electric, dealing with the scope of Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project in Stigler’s Gorge in Tanzania. It is expected to produce 2,115 MW of installed Capacity. We are looking for the below mentioned positions to be filled immediately.
Position Title: QC Engineer – Mechanical 2 Posts
1. Fulfill quality requirements for material during all phases of manufacturing, assembly, testing & delivery – which include conducting vendor shop inspections & factory testing.
2. Review & approve vendor quality documents for material (Quality Plan. Inspection Test Plan, Type Test Certificates. FAT Procedures & FAT Test Report) of material.
3. Inspection on different manufacturing & assembly stages according to Inspection Test Plan & Quality Plan of Equipment.
4. Follow up & review progress reports from manufacturers for assessment & expediting of manufacturing equipment.
5. Issue Weekly Progress Reports stating status of manufacturing & addressing issues & risks that may affect material manufacturing, inspection and delivery.
6. Follow up & closeout of FAT Punch List in accordance with target dates for packing & dispatching material.
Related work experience: 3_5
Overall Experience: 7
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should channel their updated CV to [email protected]. Or visit our nearest branches at Kisaki-Morogoro or Mloka-Pwani.
The deadline for submission is 25th December 2021.