How do job seekers use social media?
Core Banking System Administrators (2 Position(s)
Job Purpose: To support Core Banking Systems (skilled enough to be supper users of the applications); responsible for maintenance and Level 2 support of back-end Core Banking Application systems.
- Core banking applications support work at application layer. These systems include Flexcube, cheque clearing, SWIFT, TISS, Opics, etc.)
- Responsible for Level 2 issues related to all core applications except the in-house developed applications which will be supported by the developers reporting under Solutions/Products Design & Architect department.
- Support of End of Day (EOD) operations; responsible for running End of Cycle (EOC) batches (i.e. EOD, EOM, EOY) (Flexcube, Opics, etc.).
- Responsible for UAT on testing of Application changes.
- Support of day-by-day operations & performance of Core Banking System (CBS).
- Manage efficient & effective running of End of Cycle (EOC) operations (EOD, EOM, EOY) to ensure CBS is available to users well on time.
- Service Desk’s 2nd level technical support for CBS queries & incidents (Live, Data warehousing, UAT, Report).
- Coordinating Level 3 support issues of all back-end Core Banking Application systems with offshore support teams for proactive and active support.
- Working closely with vendor’s Level 3 support team for all back-end Core Banking Application systems (e.g. OFFS resources and internal Consultants if any).
- Resolve Incidents in Service Manager escalated from Level 1-Service Desk.
- Analyze escalated incidents from level 1 before escalating the same to higher levels (OFSS and internal Consultants).
- Participate in testing of all patches/Incidents fixes provided by System Vendor.
- Perform the MOCK Run for End of months and end of year simulation and provide reports.
- Support project of Core Banking Upgrade/Replacement.
- Follow-up & feedback on incidents escalated to OFSS.
- Participate in weekly (Friday) tele-conference meetings with OFSS i-Support for status update.
- Customer Call Center’s 2nd level customer support for Core Banking systems system related queries & incidents.
- Preparation of collection and recovery reports on a monthly basis.
- Submit monthly reports to the Senior Manager.
- Attend weekly meetings with section staff to resolve issue and implement continual improvement actions.
- Detailed understanding of the core application products setup.
- ICT systems support knowledge and experience; ICT Service Management skills.
- Multi-skilled in all areas of Technology Flexcube, SWIFT, TACH, Opics, network, desktop supports, etc.
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members.
- Excellent communication skills with internal customers as well as with higher level support teams.
- Job Opportunity at Alliance Life Assurance LTD
- 20+ Job Opportunities at Tume ya Utumishi wa Mahakama
- 20+ Job opportunities at Deloitte
Job Opportunities at NMB Bank PLC
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- ICT Service Management ITILv3 certification.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in ICT service support since obtaining those qualifications or fresh graduate from University with highest GPA of 4 and above.
- Experience :2.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 December 2021.