How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Abt Associates’ Human Resources Department seeks a qualified International Talent Acquisition Partner. With a focus on attracting high-quality professional candidates, the incumbent is responsible for executing recruitment strategies to attract talent, developing strong partnerships with hiring and proposals teams, building a bench of qualified candidates, cultivating an in-depth understanding of hiring needs, establishing a strong recruiting network, and utilizing numerous techniques to source and attract potential talent that reflect the communities Abt works with. This position can be based in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, or Tanzania.
JOB POSITION: International Talent Acquisition Partner
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruit personnel for donor-funded (mostly-USAID) projects
- Full lifecycle recruiting to include: developing recruiting strategy, passively sourcing candidates, drafting scopes of work and advertisements, screening CVs, conducting interviews, salary verification, reference checking, drafting offer letters, negotiating compensation packages
- Ensures compliance with all governmental and client employment regulations and requirements, as well as Abt-specific policies and procedures
- Employs a variety of standard and specialized sourcing techniques to identify a high quality diverse candidate pool
- Creates and fosters relationships with key associations, industry specific organizations, and other resources and to attract candidates to Abt
- Ensure candidate applications and biodata sheet are complete with necessary information for proposals and client review and acceptance. Work with candidates to ensure they understand the recruitment and compensation system
- Considers and builds processes to streamline and improve cost effective recruitment services
- Maintains records on recruiting activities and analyzes metrics
- Other duties as required
Preferred Qualifications/ Pre-requisities
- 2 years of experience, including at least 1 year working in or with candidates in Low or Middle Income Countries
- Strong preference for fluency in French, Portuguese, Arabic, or Spanish
- Strong organization, communication, and networking skills
- Aptitude for building successful relationships with candidates, colleagues and individuals involved in hiring process
- Superior professionalism, discretion and judgment
Bachelor’s Degree + Two years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
The Deadline for Submitting Applications is the 3rd of January 2022