How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank in India and completed 114 years in 2020. It has network of over 5000 Branches in India and 60 Overseas Branch/Offices across the globe in all important centers .Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd, is a fully owned subsidiary of Bank of India, is now looking for experience, energetic and committed Tanzanian to fill up the Bank Teller Positions at Bank of India (T) Ltd.
JOB POSITION: Bank Teller
BANK TELLER CUM CLERK QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. A Bachelor’s Degree/Advance Diploma in Banking, Economics, Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration/Management.
2. Four years working experience in a Bank or Financial Institution, out of which minimum two years shouldbe in Branch operations.
3. Experience in working on front desk in branch including due diligence/KYC in customer opening account, inward/outward remittance, all other activities pertaining to deposit & remittances.
4. Should be a Computer Literate and Proven Computer Skills using spreadsheets and accounting software packages.
5. Fluently in reading and writing, Speaking English and Kiswahili.
Job Opportunity at Bank of India
1. Attending Customer’s queries and directing customers to the proper departments/Officials.
2. Preparation and posting of vouchers relating to operation dept. which include cash, internal and external transfer like TISS,SWIFT and all other foreign exchange transactions and remittances.
3. Ensuring that the clearing operations are carried out in time bound and planned way.
4. Pay out and record cash transactions in accordance with the set procedures such as teller Cash payment limits, proof of identity etc.
5. Be responsible/accountable for the banks cash at all time.
6. Receive cash and Cheques deposited and record the appropriate entries.
7. Pay foreign exchange cash and record the same.
8. Exercise professional care by being vigilant and establish validity.
9. To perform Clerical work in any Bank department as may be required.
10. Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply for above mentioned vacancy so as to reach us on or before 05.01.2022.
Candidates are required to submit their detailed and updated CV including information regarding date of birth, educational qualification & work experience, name and addresses of three referees and attached certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of Last Salary Slip and expected gross salary.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview/Discussion.
Please note importantly that; canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification/rejection. Interested Candidates May Apply to:
The Managing Director Bank of India (T) Ltd
Dar es Salaam