How do job seekers use social media?
Job Possition: Project and Fixed Assets Accountant
- Evaluate UTTL projects as per Unilever guidelines
- Manage all Unilever Projects, including project Appraisal, analysis and costing of the project
- Uploading all CAPEX proposal in Marlin system for approval as plantation SOA
- Prepare monthly CAPEX report and PPE schedule by 5th of every month. Ensure monthly capex reports are being submitted on time, all issues are resolved on time as well.
- Monitor project costs on monthly basis to ensure they are captured and allocated correctly and in line with approved budget.
- Taking lead in Capex forecasting and external capex reporting.
- Maintain the projects -related records including proposals, business cases, contracts and change orders.
- Verify all the invoices, remittances and payment advice related to Project before payment.
- Update Fixed Asset Register on Monthly basis and ensure all assets are tagged. Make sure Asset tagging exercise is being conducted after every six months.
- Experience in people management
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Employee coaching and development skills
·Bachelor of Commerce in Finance.
·2 to 4 years’ experience in Accounting Professionals.
Should “meet expectations” on the Standards of Leadership behaviours or competencies relevant to the WL of this job
- Growth Mindset Accountability and Responsibility
- Building Talent and Teams
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.