How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Reporting to: Group Financial Manager
Term of the Contract: Permanent
Wakulima Tea Company Ltd; the Largest Smallholder Tea Company in Tanzania; supporting over 12,000 Smallholder farmers and with 2 factories one in Tukuyu-Rungwe, and the second one is in Mwakaleli- Busokelo District, wishes to recruit well qualified, high caliber, Senior Accountant.
Position: Senior Accountant (1 Post)
Successful applicants will be required to manage all duties and responsibilities, which will be invested on them, major ones will be as follows: –
- Prepare and maintain Cash flows
- Manage Annual budgets including Preparation
- Prepare Year-end Financial statements, manage and assist End of the year audit
- Supervise Financial Assistant and other employees in the facilitation of the day to day operations including management of the financial data
- Ensure that, all the company’s financial practices are in line with the statutory regulations and legislation
- Recommend cost reducing solutions
- Prepare monthly accruals and Revenue Accounting
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts and General ledgers
- Liaising with auditors, banks, tax authorities and other external parties depending on the requirement.
- Managing of the Company Assets including handling of Insurance of the same
- Any other duties and when assigned by the Senior Management from time to Time.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum qualification: CPA (T)
- Degree: Bachelor in Corporate Finance/Accounting/Business Administration and any other related field Experience Level: Management Level
- Experience Length: Minimum 3 years as an External Auditor, preferably in agriculture Sector Clients
HOW TO APPLY
Application including a covering letter, curriculum vitae, relevant testimonials, e-mails, cellular contacts and two references should be sent with confidence through email or postal address as shown below:
Wakulima Tea Company Ltd
P.O. Box 700