How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
JOB POSITION: SME Sales Lead
Role Purpose and Key accountabilities
- To acquire new SME Customers Accounts for Vodacom Enterprise.
- To increase SME base to the business that transforms into new revenue.
- Responsible for the acquisition of SME customers to Enterprise base and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodacom.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow and average revenue per user (ARPU) and account (ARPA).
- Establishes appropriate relationships with customers in Vodacom and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from Vodacom customers. Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts.
- Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
Core competencies, qualification,knowledge and experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Strong customer service and customer satisfaction ethos. Delivering results.
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Selling Business Outcomes
B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Deadline Not Indicated / Apply ASAP