Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
creative manager jobs at caliber logistics, caliber first group jobs opportunity, nafasi za kazi caliber first group, ajira caliber first group limeted, caliber first group limited (cfgl), caliber first group limited
JOB TITLE: JOB ADVERT Creative manager
JOB LOCATION: Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
Company Name: Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL)
Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL) is a locally owned company by shares and registration number 121388in Tanzania. CFGL is located in Mikocheni B, House no: 68, and it is where its head offices are located in Dar es Salaam. It has various sub brands like: Caliber Logistics and General supplies, Caliber Publishers, Caliber Insurance brokers, Caliber Media and events among others. All its Sub- brands are as well registered respectively.
Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL) seeks a Caliber Media and Event. S/he will play a key role in creative manager will provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
You will set the structures, systems and equipment and resources needed for the Media and event sub brand of Caliber First Group Limited. The position will be located in Dar es Salaam.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with account executives (Sales executives, among others) to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Develop the annual plans for the media and event department
- Responsible for Daily, Weekly, Quarterly and Annual reports
- Any other task that deem fit
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Media and Communication or similar
- Two to Five years’ experience with media and events firms
- Demonstrated high-level experience in media and events
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications must include:
Name and contact details (phone and email) of three referees. Send your applications to: [email protected]
Due date is 9th December 2021 at 05:30 pm.
NOTE: PLEASE DON’T PAY ANY MONEY TO GET A JOB.