As Web Developer, you will build and ship our mobile products to our enterprises and consumers. You take pride in building beautiful web applications as well as secure Web APIs. You are detail- oriented and focused on the quality of your code. You write tests to prove that your code works before it has been integrated. If you like hard problems, going from zero to one, and have technical rigor, we want to hear from you!
JOB POSITION: Web Developer
What You’ll Be Doing
• Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions.
• Expected to work on architecting and deploying front-end, back-end and API features, enhancements, and optimizations.
• Design, create, and maintain applications and libraries necessary to support our customers’
• Work closely with our users and external partners on a daily basis to make our products and solutions better.
• Understand and meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability while adhering to development principles and product goals.
• Keep up to date with the latest web technologies, partnering with product management to help guide a road-map that factors in the needs of developers.
• Ensure quality and responsiveness of the products by identify and fix bugs or bottleneck issues.
• Professional experience building Web applications with PHP frameworks
• A strong understanding of writing secure web APIs
• A willingness to learn new languages or technology stack
• The ability to be flexible and flourish in a fast-paced atmosphere while remaining focused, working productively, and successfully juggling many tasks
• Openness to doing what it takes to help the team realize goals.
• Collaborative and open to discussing options with any/all team members
• Engage and evolve our engineering culture enabling us to do our best work
• Located in United Republic of Tanzania in Dar es Salaam or ready to relocate to Dar es salaam
Send your CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send anything else a part from the two. Only top qualified candidates will be contacted.
All unrelated applications will be ignored.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2022
Hosanna Higher Technologies creates Software Solutions for our corporate clients, Training IT/Software development departments for corporate and vendor variety of SaaS solutions to solve variety of business problems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
UNDP job Programme Associate – Women’s Leadership & Economic Rights Mtwara UNDP job, Location :… Read More
Program Officer job at International Rescue Committee June, 2022 Program Officer job, Requisition ID: req28691 Job… Read More
Logistics Manager Jobs at Twalib Logistics Co.ltd June 2022 Logistics Manager Jobs, Twalib Logistics Co.ltd… Read More
Paramedic Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service TMHS June 2022 Paramedic Jobs, Tindwa Medical… Read More
Assistant Production Manager-1 at Unilever June, 2022 Assistant Production Manager |Business Context and Main Purpose… Read More