How do job seekers use social media?
Job Vacancy at MDH District Quality Improvement Officer (01 Post) – Dar es salaam
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Job Title: District Quality Improvement Officer (01 Post)
Location: Dar Es Salaam City Council
Reports to: City Aids Control Coordinator
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the respective districts in establishments of functional quality improvement teams (QIT) at the respective facilities and district.
- Supporting the facilities/district teams in identifying areas for improvement and assist the teams to prepare plans for improvement.
- Supporting follow up and implementation of quality improvement teams at the respective districts.
- Assisting facilities and program staff to plan, conduct evaluation and survey to identify gaps at the facilities and respective districts.
- Facilitating onsite monthly and district quarterly meeting to share challenges and success in implementation of quality improvement projects within the respective districts.
- In collaboration with CHMT conducting quarterly supportive supervision in respective district and conduct mentorship on the identified gaps and challenges found during supervision.
- Ensuring national and program priorities on Quality Improvement are implemented as per set goals based on project work plan.
- Working closely with CHMT, District QI team Coordinator and Program managers in building capacity of health care workers on Quality improvement.
- Developing QI initiatives and strengthening WIT (Working Improvement Teams) in the other units.
- Working closely with CHMT in improving quality of care through regular provision of feedback and communication to the respective facilities and district teams.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly report writing.
- Performing any other task assigned by supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Medicine, Nursing or related field with relevant national registration.
- At least two (2) years of experience working in public health programs/ services.
- At least one-year experience in implementing quality improvement activities.
- Experience in writing reports, best practices and lessons learned.
- Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication.
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected].