Job Vacancy at MDH Human Resource Officer (3 posts) – Dar es salaam
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.RELATED ARTICLE
Position Title: Human Resource Officer (3 posts)
Location: Geita, Tabora and Kagera
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
- Coordinating the recruitment and selection activities including formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process including collection of references for successful candidates.
- Ensuring all relevant on boarding documentations for each position per policies are received on or before first day of employment and are verified.
- Preparing various HR related correspondences and communications.
- File all important HR documents in appropriate files as guided by the HR Manager, making sure all personnel files always remain under lock.
- Coordinating and delivering of HR related management training and induction programs.
- Managing staff wellness matters including medical and life insurance, coordinate preparation of Identification Cards together with Business Cards for new employees as required.
- Collaborating with the Senior HR Officer in completion and submission of timesheets on monthly basis and in a timely manner.
- Managing absenteeism for both short- and long-term absences in line with HR policies and prepare employee work attendance reports on monthly basis for management decision.
- Maintaining employees leave system and advise staff on the importance of taking break from time to time thus avoiding unnecessary accumulation/loss of leave.
- Following up on employees’ probation periods and associated performance reviews towards confirmation in their job positions. Assist with coordination of performance management trainings to both new and old employees as scheduled including preparation of report on Performance Evaluations.
- Managing employee exits and end of contract procedures.
- Assist HR Manager in processing of payroll, other employment benefits and statutory deductions including WCF, NSSF etc.
- Assisting in preparation of report on the annual employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collected and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.
- Performing other work-related duties as may be required by the Management and supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources Management or related social science.
- Possession of postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ human resource generalist experience preferably from a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of current Tanzania Labour Laws.
- Conversant with payroll process and its related statutory deductions and payments.
- Demonstrable capability of handling confidential HR information.
- Must have HR professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Experience in working with Human Resource Information systems.
- Must be computer literate – conversant with, Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates