How do job seekers use social media?
Job Vacancy at MDH Maternal and Child Health Officers (02 Posts) Dar es salaam
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Job Title: Maternal and Child Health Officers (02 Posts)
Location: Dar Es Salaam City Council and Ubungo Municipal Council
Reports to: District Aids Control Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting MDH supported PMTCT and Pediatrics clinics to meet the national standards for comprehensive management of HIV/AIDS.
- Supporting the MCH unit to achieve optimal uptake of viral loads services among clients in both pediatrics and PMTCT units.
- Providing technical assistance to site staff on implementation of national standards for PMTCT and Early infant diagnosis at PMTCT within the respective district.
- Coordinating and actively participate in Joint Supportive Supervision (JSS) with the district teams.
- Supporting and supervise facility and provider tailored mentorship.
- Identifying training needs among supported facilities and ensure that quality trainings are conducted.
- Offering follow up of trained HCPs to ensure that the knowledge gained translate into skills and competency acquisition.
- Assisting the RMCHO & RMCHM in preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual district reports.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Medicine, Nursing or related field with relevant national registration.
- At least two (2) years of experience working in public health programs/ services.
- At least two (2) years of experience in design, implementation, management and M&E of PMTCT, EID, Paediatric ART, RMNCH or related clinical and public health programs and services.
- Experience in writing reports, best practices and lessons learned.
- Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication.
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet.
- Experience in working in donor funded programs and clinical research trials will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected].
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.