How do job seekers use social media?
Job Vacancy at MDH Store Attendant (1 Post) – Dar es salaam
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Job title – Store Attendant (1 Post)
Location: Amana Regional Referral Hospital
Reports to: Stores Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out daily cleaning and tidying of stores work areas. Ensure store is clean at all times and free from accumulated dust and waste.
- Ensuring that boxes of goods are arranged properly on the shelves and pellets.
- Carrying out general stores operations which includes, loading and offloading goods from the vehicles.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Store officer.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- Diploma or Certificate in Materials and Stock Management from a recognized college;
- Advance or Ordinary secondary level education from a recognized school;
- At least 2 years in the field of expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail [email protected].
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates