How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
On behalf of Tanzania Food and Nutrition Centre (TFNC), President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites competent, experienced, highly organized and self-motivated Tanzanians to fill two (2) vacant posts mentioned below;-
TANZANIA FOOD AND NUTRITION CENTRE (TFNC)
Tanzania Food and Nutrition Centre (TFNC) is a Government Institution under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children. The Centre is responsible for spearheading nutrition activities in the country with the objective of promoting good nutrition.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts;
- postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT