journalism jobs in tanzania, journalism in tanzania, journalism internships 2021, internship in embassies in tanzania, internship 2021, bobland techniques jobs tanzania, bobland techniques jobs 2021, bobland techniques jobs, nafasi za internship 2021 dar es salaam, internship opportunities 2021 tanzania
Bobland Techniques is a startup in Arusha that offers a wide array of services such as professional web site design, web site maintenance, web hosting, web page templates, graphics design, , Search engine optimization, network solutions and other small business services such as logo and banner design. We also now offer Content Management Systems and content creation services , In addition to this we also now offer online and offline marketing services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and Energetic Young Journalism Intern to contribute in the publication of timely and accurate news articles. The successful candidate will be a skilled writer with a passion for the job capable of both informing and entertaining our readers. The Role will be Hybrid with work being done both remotely and at our premises as per workload requirements.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Use findings to construct a well-written article
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Obtain first-hand information by being present in happenings
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Comply with the moral code of the profession
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Partner with other journalists, editors, producers etc
- Establish contacts and sources for use in future research
- Keep abreast on developments by studying papers, attending events etc.
- Proven working educational background as a Journalist or Reporter
- Self motivated individual , who is self driven and able to cope in startup environment
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check information
- Current knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Integrity and morality
- BSc degree in journalism or relevant field
- Be based within Arusha, Tanzania
- Preference will be given to those with their own Laptop
Mode of Application
Note: Do not Send your Certificates at this stage, as they will only be required during the Interview process.
The Deadline for sending the applications is 15th of January 2022 at 23:59 TZ / EAT.