How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
linkage and retention assistant jobs in tanzania, linkage and retention assistant jobs, linkage and retention assistant jobs dar es salaam, icap jobs tanzania,icap jobs 2021, icap tanzania jobs 2021, icap tanzania website, icap career portal, icap jobs mwanza, icap tanzania office, icap tanzania address,jobs tanzania 2021, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania december 2021
Position Title: Linkage & Retention Assistant (multiple positions)
Reports to: Linkage & Retention Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mwanza
Travel: Up to 70% in intervention districts outside of job location
Overall Job Function:
Reporting to the Linkage & Retention Officer, the Linkage & Retention Assistant is responsible to support field implementation of community-based linkage and retention in intervention wards/sites, focusing on activities such as community ART services, linkage case management, following up clients with interruptions in care, among others. This position liaises closely with healthcare providers and peers who are delivering services in field.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in workplan development for implementation of linkage and retention activities in the community including supervision of field activities
- Implement activities according to the work plan, and prepare logistics (supplies, tools, and other resources) for field
- Establish linkage and retention services that are provided in line with WHO, national, donor, and ICAP policies and procedures and uphold principles of ethics and confidentiality.
- Conduct mentorship to healthcare workers and peer volunteers supporting field activities
- Assist with recruitment, training, and supervision of peer volunteers supporting HIV
- linkage and retention activities in community.
- Participate in mapping and remapping of geographic locations for service delivery.
- Assist with site/ward level monitoring program performance, ensure timely and accurate submission of activity reports, and suggest adjustments as needed to the implementation plan
- Collaborate with ICAP staff supporting health facilities and health facility staff to ensure community-based implementation is accurately reflected in documentation
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Medically trained personnel (nurse, clinical officer, MD, MBBS or equivalent) OR Bachelor’s degree or higher in the following fields: Public Health, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Gender Studies, or Community Development.
- Required Technical Experience: Minimum 1 years’ experience working directly with
- people living with HIV, providing or supporting linkage and retention services
- Excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive information contained in data sources.
- Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal gatherings and entertainment centers and travel extensively to remote areas, including islands.
- Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal gatherings and entertainment centers and travel extensively to remote areas, including islands.Ability to interact well with all targeted groups and peer outreach workers by facilitating a non-judgmental, non discriminatory, and non-stigmatizing environment in the program, to welcome all key and vulnerable population beneficiaries regardless of their background
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen