How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
logistics procurement manager salary, Logistics & Procurement Manager Jobs near kigamboni, Logistics & Procurement Manager Jobs near dar es salaam, medical teams international jobs tanzania, medical teams international tanzania jobs 2021, medical teams tanzania, nafasi za kazi procurement 2021, medical teams international tanzania tenders, medical teams international volunteer, medical teams international review, medical teams international tanzania salary scale, medical teams international tanzania office address
The Logistics and Procurement Manager is responsible for overseeing all procurement and logistics strategies and activities, in line with all related regulations, to facilitate all Medical Teams operations in Tanzania.
- Responsible for directing and monitoring the daily implementation of country logistics and procurement activities.
- Lead procurement and logistics staff in development and implementation of group and individual work plans in line with country and global strategies
- Responsible to ensure that all logistics and procurement processes are carried out in line with Medical Teams policy and procedures and in line with government and donor requirements.
- Coordinate all country level supply chain activities including planning, sourcing, transport, shipping, warehousing, asset management; apply distribution control techniques to optimize stock levels.
- Manage procurement process in accordance with Medical Teams policies and procedures in a transparent, accountable, efficient, timely and cost-effective manner, the protects and benefits Medical Teams activities
- Participate in writing expressions of interest, project proposals, developing budgets, procurement plans, and project performance analysis reports.
- Provide training, mentoring, and regular support for staff in the use of Unit 4 ERP system for logistics and procurement processes.
- Ensure hard copy and digital logistics and procurement paperwork is filed properly and available for audits.
- Lead the creation and revision of country-specific logistics and procurement SOPs and systems.
- Lead in the management and tracking of all ongoing procurement processes.
- Lead tender processes as the Tender Focal Point
- Track and manage supplier contracts and work closely with user departments to ensure effective and efficient implementation; support timely vendor payment by ensuring all required documentation is submitted completely and on time.
- Assure suppliers deliver in accordance with contracted standards of price, time, quantity and quality agreed upon.
- Assist in annual procurement planning process and, providing reports to management as required to support decision making.
- Develop and maintain a database of suppliers of goods and services.
- Provides procurement research, guidance and direction by presenting available procurement options, especially in the procurement planning process.
- Lead on the development and monitoring of logistics and procurement quality assurance systems
- Ensure the procurement and disposal of commodities are in line with applicable licenses and are properly documented.
- Ensure proper management of fleet and fuel resources.
- Ensure direct reports have clear objectives, receive mentorship and participate in capacity building opportunities.
- Conduct performance evaluations and enforce disciplinary procedures in line with policy.
- Provide mentorship and capacity building for staff involved in logistics and procurement.
- Support safety and security tasks as delegated, including updating security guidelines, security briefings, incident reporting, etc.
- Ensures safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, and Child & Vulnerable Adult protection policies and sexual harassment policies.
- Ensure integration of logistics and procurement functions with other departments to promote strong coordination in support of programming activities.
- Provide key information necessary for decision making to Senior Management related to Procurement.
- Represent Medical Teams to stakeholders at all levels for activities related to procurement.
- Other duties as assigned.