nafasi za kazi customer care 2021, vodacom tanzania management team, customer service jobs tanzania 2021, customer care jobs tanzania, vodacom tanzania ceo, vodacom jobs tanzania, vodacom vacancies tanzania, nafasi za kazi vodacom customer care
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- Overall acceleration of services penetration to M-Pesa High value customers.
- Maintain and grow M-Pesa high value customer
- Drive actionable base trend insights related to services uptake and direct on how to be acted upon
- Develop and execute plan to maintaining a healthy high value customer base in line with the company roadmap
- Develop and implement a strategy to retain and grow MVC and HVC segment
- Develop customer behavior segments, ARPU segment, RFM and other segments that will help to understand customers’ transaction behavior and recommend services adopted by such segments
- Develop and drive efficient cross-selling & upselling campaigns to increase services usage through micro segmentation and customer intelligence.
- Implement a comprehensive plan for various M-Pesa segments to ensure a sustainable survival rate.
- Close collaboration with consumer business unit to Increase conversion for M-Pesa subscriber base.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve and uncover insights that will engender service penetration and advise on appropriate interventions plans.
- Develop initiatives to increase customer ARPU
- To coordinate and engagement a close relationship with the High value customers
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Experience in SQL and Database management.
- Outstanding systems integration skills to understand customer data(data-mart).
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Key performance indicators:
- Growth of services uptake by agreed percent.
- Accurate and timely delivery & execution of action plans & initiatives
- Growth of high value customers (MVC & HVC)
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- CVM Campaign Development and Management
- Always on Marketing