How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
meal coordinator jobs december 2021, meal officer job description, world vision jobs in tanzania 2021, world vision jobs arusha 2021, world vision job vacancies 2021, world vision tanzania internship 2021, world vision tanzania jobs, shirika la world vision tanzania, nafasi za kazi world vision april 2021, world vision projects in tanzania, jobs at world vision tanzania, job vacancies at world vision tanzania,world vision jobs in tanzania 2021, world vision tanzania job opportunities
World Vision Tanzania seeks highly qualified candidates for an anticipated five-year donor funded project with key objectives to increase empowerment, reduce exploitation and abuse, increase uptake of ASRHR services, including Nutrition & HIV and Increased Economic Opportunities through skills development, job creation, policy and capacity building. The project is anticipated to be implemented in Dar es Salaam and Dodoma.
The anticipated project aims:
- To Improve enabling environment to advance gender equality and rights and protection from SGBV and adverse SRH and Nutrition outcomes
- Improved capacity of youth/CBOs to meaningfully participate in and engage local decision-making structures to advance gender exploitation, adolescent girls’ and boys’ SRHR, and prevent and respond to SGBV.
- Increased access to improved ASRHR and nutrition services for adolescent boys and girls in and out of schools.
- Increased gender equitable participation of female and male youth from 16-19 years in the labour market.
The MEAL Coordinator will provide technical guidance and support to the Project to comply with WV DM&E Management policy (LEAP/IPM) guidelines & standards, Child Well Being Objectives (CWBO) and donor requirements to achieve the intended program results and impact in a cost- effective manner, while maintaining a high level of excellence and accountability. Observe mission and core values of World Vision and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
This position is contingent on the confirmation of funding from the donor.
- Implement project initiatives in monitoring, evaluation, impact measurement, and reporting system
- Spearhead development, review and implementation of project monitoring and evaluation plan in collaboration with project team and partners.
- Test and adapt project theory of change in collaboration with other staffs and partners
- Facilitate development of annual plans as per donor requirement and WVI guidelines and support the revision of work plans.
- Take part in preparation, review and compilation of project’s monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports.
- Take lead in monitoring and evaluation events such as baseline, mid-term reviews, and final evaluation exercises.
- Participate in the engagement of project-hired consultants, including writing their Terms of Reference (TOR) and providing them with the logistical support, they need as carry out their contracted duties.
- Facilitate learning and reflection sessions with staff or partners for exploring information and answers around projects learning agenda.
- Formulate and Implement key performance indicators (KPI) and deliverables for the project and monitor them throughout the duration of the project
- Take part in project activities’ data collection, cleaning analysis and reporting as required by DME and or project management team. Abide and support in the monitoring and evaluation activities per approved policies, systems, procedures and donor requirements
- Effective MEAL system for improved project performance
- Implement project Learning, information and knowledge system
- Leading project efforts to analyse and reflect on the data and information to determine the impacts it is making towards improved project achievements.
- Maintain project database in WV’s Horizon and GEA’s monitoring platform including GIS and remote sensing web-based and desktop software.
- Lead project efforts to document challenges/obstacles and lessons and best practices, including their application for improved project and organizational performance
- Package and disseminate quality program initiative information to different audiences and for project quality purposes
- Lead documentation of best practices and ensure most significant success stories are published and included in the reports and shared.
- Establish status of implementation of operations audit/reviews recommendations for management action.
- Lessons learned captured for review and adjustment of project design towards enhanced performance.
- Documented evidence on project performance done and disseminated accordingly
- Build capacity of staffs, partners and community in MEAL
- Develop and disseminate monitoring templates including GIS and remote sensing tools to the project team
- Train staffs, partners and community on project monitoring tools for effective and quality M&E system
- Improved capacity of MEAL for project team and partners
- Networking, visibility and donor recognition
- Establish and maintain good relations partners, LGAs and stakeholders and other consortium members with regards to the implementation and accountability.
- Ensures project interventions and donor are recognized by the government, partners and communities through project branding, participation in different forums including national, zonal, regional and local events.
- Develop and support effective linkages and collaboration with key public institutions.
- Represent the project in various assigned learning and sharing meetings/workshops/conferences.
- Facilitate documentation and sharing of processes, challenges, best practices and lessons learnt among partners in the consortium.
- Build network and create a positive image about the project and WV in general
- Documented success/transformational impact stories for visibility and donor recognition
- Participate in Other Organisational Activities that would ensure the project is well represented in WVT bigger picture including doing any other assignment related to MEAL and GAM functions within the organisation.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- 3-5 years in programs management
- Demonstrated experience in Learning, Evidence and documentation of success stories.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in international donor funded projects
Required Education,training, license,
- BA/BSc Degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Economics, Development studies/planning, Business administration, social science disciplines or other related disciplines
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders,
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Excellent presentation skills
- Practical advocacy and campaigning experience in the development field
- Ability / experience of managing a network
- Experience working in advocacy
- Experience in coalition building and ability to rally coalitions and networks to take positions on specific policy issues
- Excellent coordination and planning skills
- Report writing skills: Ability to write complex reports
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player with minimum supervision
- Significant experience of working with government officials, multiple partners, community groups and communities.
- Proven experience in facilitating effective project documentation and dissemination of results to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in working with donor funds
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
- Good planning and Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to detail a must
- Work in a multisectoral/ multicultural team- patience, cultural sensitivity and application of contextual understanding in day to day work
- Ability to work with tight deadlines for information needs