How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
motorman grade ii, motorman grade jobs, nafasi za kazi mscl 2021, utumishi jobs 2021, ajira utumishi 2021, marine services company limited vacancies, nafasi za kazi marine services company limited, jobs opportuinities marine services company limited 2021,
MOTORMAN II – 6 POSTS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To participate in maintenance and repair duties throughout the vessel;
- To conduct regular check of all parameter readings;
- To inspect drive motors and generators;
- To watch fuel and lubrication oil purifiers;
- To check steering machineries and safety barricades and report for needed adjustments;
- To participate in boat and fire drills and in any emergence scene;
- To participate in cleaning and painting of machineries; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the superior
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) or Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE).
- Possession of Basic Mandatory Certificates as per STCW95 with Rating Forming Part of Engineering Watch (RFPEW), and Sea Service of not less than one (1) year in a relevant field.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS – Permanent and Pensionable terms.
REMUNERATION– MSCS 2.1 with fringe benefits as approve by Permanent Secretary, President’s Office Public Service and Good Governance.
Deadline for application is 13th December, 2021
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)