How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
marine services company limited vacancies, nafasi za kazi marine services company limited, jobs opportuinities marine services company limited 2021, jobs mscl, ajira mscl, utumishi jobs 2021, ORDINARY SAILOR jobs, SAILOR jobs,
ORDINARY SAILOR II -06 POSTS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform general cleanness of vessel;
- To ensure that equipment, utensils and place of work are clean.
- To maintain rescue boats;
- To stand lookout watch;
- To perform painting works of the vessel;
- To direct loading and offloading of cargo;
- To perform lashing and rope works;
- To perform laundry duties;
- To maintain gangway watch to prevent unauthorized person from boarding ship;
- To respond as emergency team member during vessel emergencies;
- To resolve or refer passenger problems to the mate; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Form IV Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) or Form VI Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE).
- Possession of Basic Mandatory Certificates as per STCW95 and Rating Forming Part of Navigation Watch (RFPNW) and Sea Service of not less than one (1) year in a relevant field.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS – Permanent and Pensionable terms.
REMUNERATION– MSCS 2.1 with fringe benefits as approve by Permanent Secretary, President’s Office Public Service and Good Governance.
Deadline for application is 13th December, 2021
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)