How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
jobs vacancy at nimri 2021, jobs vacancy at nimri tanzania, jobs vacancy at nimri, nimr mwanza jobs 2021, job vacancy in arusha, mubambe jobs, hotel jobs in mwanza tanzania, nimr apply online, hotel jobs in dodoma,nimr internship,nimr mbeya jobs
JOB POSITION: PhD Student Researcher
The PhD student will assist the project principal investigator in overall coordination and
supervision of field and laboratory activities and eventually use part of the data collected by the project to write a PhD thesis. He/she will be required to register in one of the local Universities in Tanzania.
The PhD student will report and work under the project principal investigator and the project
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare data collection tools and software;
2. Plan and supervise implementation of field and laboratory activities
3. Train and supervise field teams during field data collection
4. Perform data management, analysis and reporting;
5. Prepare project progress reports and publications
6. Contribute to community engagement, mobilization and sensitization
7. To perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. A good bachelors degree in biology/zoology/veterinary medicine or related qualifications.
2. A good masters degree in the same field of study
3. At least 3 years of research experience in the same field of study;
4. Research experience in vector borne diseases, climate change and modeling will be an added advantage;
5. At least 3 publications in peer reviewed journals;
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be enclosed with certified copies of relevant certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and names of at least two reliable referees.
Applicants are required to submit their applications not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advert.
Applicants are also reminded to indicate reliable day time contact information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your application to:
THE CENTRE DIRECTOR,
NIMR MWANZA CENTRE,
P. O. BOX 1462,
MOBILE: 0735 318096