mdh tanzania jobs december 2021, mdh tanzania job opportunities, mdh careers tanzania, mdh tanzania jobs 2021, jobs at mdh tanzania, jobs at mdh, mdh vacancies, nafasi za kazi mdh, mdh jobs 2021, mdh jobs, mdh jobs in tanzania, mdh in tanzania, www.mdh.or.tz
LOCATION: Iringa, Morogoro, Njombe and Ruvuma Regions
REPORTS TO: HTS & HIV Prevention Service Delivery Advisor
The HTS & HIV Prevention Service Officer works with and supports the HTS & HIV Prevention Service Delivery Advisor to ensure efficient implementation, M&E and reporting of HIV testing and HIV prevention services in her/his respective region, including accelerating index testing, focused PITC, linkage case management, PrEP services. She/he is responsible for the field implementation, coordination and reporting of all HTS & HIV Prevention initiatives in her/his respective region under the guidance of the HTS & HIV
Prevention Service Delivery Advisor in collaboration with Senior Advisor Quality Services
Delivery, other project staff and R/CHMTs and supported facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support the HTS & HIV Prevention Service Delivery Advisor in implementation, M&E and reporting of HTS & HIV Prevention services under the C3HP project, in line with project work-plan.
2. Support implementation of initiatives to address key program, donor and national priorities – such as accelerating index testing, focused PITC, linkage case management, PrEP services -in line with national guidelines.
3. Provide TA to the R/CHMTs and supported facilities in planning, implementation, M&E
and reporting of HTS & HIV Prevention Services and related programs and services.
4. Support HTS & HIV Prevention Service Advisor to asses and implement initiatives to address skill and resource needs in HTS & HIV Prevention services through supportive supervision, mentorship, on-job training, CQI and other approaches in collaboration with R/CHMTs.
5. Support timely collection and submission of HTS & HIV Prevention Services data – as well as support strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team.
6. Support the HTS & HIV Prevention Service Delivery Advisor in writing technical program documents including, reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents.
7. Support and advise HTS & HIV Prevention Service Delivery Advisor on all HTS & HIV Prevention Services issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned by the line manager
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Doctor of Medicine degree/ Advance Diploma in Medicine or Degree in Nursing.
2. Minimum 3 years’ work experience in public health program including 2 years’ experience
technical expertise in HTS & HIV Prevention program at regional level
3. Work experience in PEPFAR-funded HIV programs.
4. Experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), Data Analysis, Interpretation, Utilization, CQI and Operational research in the HTS & HIV Prevention program.
5. Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
6. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
7. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swahili Languages.
8. Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
9. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and strong problem-solving skills.
10. Ability to travel to implementation districts a minimum of 80% of time