How do job seekers use social media?
paid internship opportunities in tanzania 2021, internship opportunities in dar es salaam 2021, mining internship 2021, geita gold mine job vacancies 2021, buzwagi gold mine job vacancies 2021, bulyanhulu gold mine jobs 2021, ajira geita gold mine 2021, shanta gold mine vacancies 2021, geita gold mine website, jobs in tanzania 2021, geita gold mine jobs,bulyanhulu gold mine jobs 2021, mining jobs in tanzania 2021, nafasi za kazi migodini 2021
ABOUT GEITA GOLD MINING LTD
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western Tanzania, only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the nearest point of Lake Victoria. The company has its head office in Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a supporting office in Dar es Salaam. GGML undertakes to offer internship opportunities to fresh Tanzanian graduates of various disciplines, to take place at Geita Gold Mine, Geita Tanzania, with the aim of “Enhancing Graduates Employability in Tanzania”. Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven graduates to take part in the company internship programme as described below:
GGML INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) has been a strong supporter to the government initiatives to enhance graduates’ employability in Tanzania, having implemented internships and other graduate programmes for several years. GGML is contributing towards skills development in Tanzania by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas. The internship Programme provides an opportunity to unemployed graduates to gain meaningful work experience that will complement their studies and provide them with experience that could help them gain access to the labour market. The internship is for fixed term (12 months) and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment by the company on expiry of the internship period. At the minimum, GGML Internship Programme shall be undertaken in accordance with the “National Internship Guidelines” as published by the Prime Minister’s Office, Labor, Youth, Employment and Disability in September 2017.
INTERN POST(S) AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Process Plant Metallurgy (1 post)
- To qualify for the internship post(s), one MUST:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
- Be an unemployed Tanzanian graduate aged between 18 – 30 years.
- Have completed a BSc in Mining Engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.8.
- Have graduated between 2019 and 2021. The candidate must possess a valid degree certificate. Transcripts only or provisional results will not be accepted.
Note: Female Graduates and People with Disability are highly encouraged to apply.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED & HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply through our recruitment portal by clicking the ‘APPLY‘ button below.
- On the portal you will be required to upload the following documents:
- Your updated Resume (2 pages only and in PDF format). On the portal use the field named ‘Resume’ to upload the resume.
- Scanned copies of university Degree Certificate and your full Degree Transcript (provisional results will not be accepted). Please combine certificate and transcript and upload as one PDF document, don’t upload separately. On the portal use the field named ‘Cover Letter’ to upload the certificates.
- Please do not attach any other document not requested here.
- Please only apply if you qualify for this post.
- You can apply for not more than 2 internship posts advertised.
- Applications not adhering to above instructions shall not be considered.
- Applications submitted via email, by post, by hand or by any means other than online application via links provided shall not be considered.
- You will be required to present original certificates and transcripts if you are contacted for interviews
- If you struggle to apply via the link provided, please head over to our website www.geitamine.com for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for jobs on our recruitment portal (SuccessFactors).
- The internship programme is implemented for twelve (12) months period only and there is no guarantee of any offer of employment by the company on expiry of the internship period.
- GGML shall provide a taxable monthly internship allowance to cover for incidental costs associated with the internship programme.
- Closing date for applications is the 28th of December 2021.
- Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Interviews will most probably take place online; candidates are encouraged to plan for a good bandwidth connectivity in case they are contacted for interviews.
- Applicants who will not be contacted by Geita Gold Mining Ltd representative by 31st January 2022 can regard their applications as unsuccessful.